The only pre-calver designed with the calf in mind as well as the cow.
Lifeline is Ireland’s number 1 choice of pre-calver as it the only product that boosts colostrum quality for the calf as well as meeting the cow’s mineral and vitamin needs around calving.
If minerals and vitamins are in short supply, the cow is at greater risk of post-calving health problems such as retained cleanings, milk fever, ketosis, poor dry matter intakes, poor quality colostrum, displaced abomasum, and fertility problems later on.
Avoid ill health and disease pre and post calving with the help of lifeline pre-calver.
- Contains immune-boosting ingredients to stimulate the cow’s immune system.
- Patented to boost colostrum quality by 25%
- Contains 100% protected hydroxy copper and zinc
- Provides the cow with a full range of macro and trace minerals
- Includes protected sources of copper and zinc which are more available to the animal
- 120 – 150g/head/day (1 x 18kg bucket will feed approx. 10 cows for 14 days)
- Available in 18kg bucket
- Costs approx. just 14 cent/day.
Help and Advice
It is very important when managing stock to manage their minerals! Our latest grass sample report gives a good insight into what minerals are lacking and what we need to supplement our grazing livestock for optimum health & performance.
Grass samples were collected across the country week commencing 21st September. On a whole, September has been quite a good month weather wise across the country. However, with ups and downs in temperatures we are experiencing colder nights and frosty mornings going forward into October.
Grass samples were collected across the country in mid-June. During this period, we saw much more rainfall compared to the drought conditions in places during the month of May. We experienced average temperatures in the region of 12-15 °C.