CATTLE | SHEEP | EQUINE
Uniblock’s Garlic will help reduce fly and tick problems in your stock – Suitable for cattle, sheep and horses.
- Contains Garlic oil to repel insects (via their pores)
- Help prevent summer mastitis
- Help reduce eye infections
- Provides essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins to support good health
- Costs just 3 cent/day.
- Available in 20kg bucket
- Buckets should be placed close to a water source to encourage intakes.
- 1 bucket should last 50 sheep or 10 cows/horses for 16 days
*Do not give access to lactating animals (garlic can taint milk and meat), remove from animals two weeks prior to slaughter.
Help and Advice
It is very important when managing stock to manage their minerals! Our latest grass sample report gives a good insight into what minerals are lacking and what we need to supplement our grazing livestock for optimum health & performance.
Grass samples were collected across the country week commencing 21st September. On a whole, September has been quite a good month weather wise across the country. However, with ups and downs in temperatures we are experiencing colder nights and frosty mornings going forward into October.
Grass samples were collected across the country in mid-June. During this period, we saw much more rainfall compared to the drought conditions in places during the month of May. We experienced average temperatures in the region of 12-15 °C.